All use of Nervous Records' World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All information provided by Nervous Records is owned by or licensed to Nervous Records, unless otherwise stated. Nervous Records retains all proprietary rights to information provided by Nervous Records. Nervous Records' information may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without Nervous Records' permission.
Nervous Records makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using this website. Nervous Records shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the contents of this website or for any damages resulting therefrom.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. Nervous Records has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third-parties on the Internet, even if accessed through Nervous Records' pages. However, Nervous Records retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete from this website any third-party material which Nervous Records deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext or other computer 'links' gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of this website. Nervous Records assumes no responsibility for any material outside of this website which may be accessed through any such 'link'.
The user agrees to indemnify Nervous Records from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which Nervous Records, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation,
Violations of system security may result in civil or criminal liability. Nervous Records will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server which the user is not authorised to access
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or server or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this website, overloading, 'flooding', 'spamming', 'mailbombing' or 'crashing'
- sending unsolicited e-mail (so-called 'spam'), including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
All communications with reference to the above should be addressed in writing to: Nervous Records, 5 Sussex Crescent, Northolt. Middx. UB5 4DL, U.K.